I get a lot of strange emails. Sometimes they contain little bits of wisdom and when they do, I file them away on my computer for future reference.
Today, I want to share some of these musings with you. Perhaps you will find them interesting. Perhaps not.
In any case, take a look. You may find something you like.
- I had amnesia once — maybe twice.
- I went to San Francisco. I found someone’s heart. Now what?
- Protons have mass? I didn’t even know they were Catholic.
- All I ask is a chance to prove that money can’t make me happy.
- If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.
- What is a “free” gift? Aren’t all gifts free?
- They told me I was gullible and I believed them.
- Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he’ll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.
- Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.
- One nice thing about egotists: they don’t talk about other people.
- My weight is perfect for my height–which varies.
- I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not
- How can there be self-help “groups”?
- If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
- Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I’ll show you a man who can’t get his pants
- Is it me — or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?
Finally, a few interesting facts that you can use to win a bet or two.
- There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
- There is one slot machine in Las Vegas for every eight inhabitants.
- The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off.
- The most popular first name in the world is Muhammad.
And this little tidbit for those of us who use keyboards.
- The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses every letter of the alphabet